The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute legal or other professional advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific legal advice. Nabarro accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Nabarro is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
About Nabarro LLP
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Nabarro LLP is a major UK legal practice. All references to “Nabarro”, “the firm” and “the Partnership” on this website mean Nabarro LLP.
- Nabarro LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC334031. It is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is subject to the Solicitors' Code of Conduct which can be accessed at: http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page. A list of the members of Nabarro LLP and of the non-members who are designated as partners is open to inspection at the registered office, Lacon House, 84 Theobald’s Road, London WC1X 8RW.
- Before 1 March 2008, Nabarro was a general partnership constituted under the laws of England & Wales. Some documents available through this website were produced before 1 March 2008. Nothing in those documents is to be taken to indicate that Nabarro LLP is an unlimited liability undertaking or general partnership.
- We use the term “partner” to refer to a member of Nabarro LLP or to an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications in one of Nabarro LLP's affiliated undertakings.
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009 we confirm that the professional indemnity insurer providing our minimum mandatory cover is Lloyd's of London Syndicate 1955 Barbican c/o Libra Managers Limited, New City Court, 20 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RR. The territorial coverage is worldwide. Singapore
Legal services in Singapore are provided by the Singapore branch of Nabarro LLP. The branch is registered in Singapore under number T1OFCO112B and is licensed by the Attorney-General's Chambers of Singapore.Copyright
The information contained on this website is, unless otherwise stated, the copyright of Nabarro. Users are permitted to read and make copies of the information for their own personal use. Users may also provide copies to others for information purposes provided that they do so free of charge and abide by the conditions in this copyright statement. If a user make copies of information, the content of the published material and the copyright notices must remain intact, the user's communication of the content must not be misleading or inaccurate and the user must draw to the attention of recipients the warning in this notice. No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted without the express prior written consent of Nabarro. NABARRO
, the N
device, and the NABARRO CLARITY MATTERS
Nabarro is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following to understand how any information you provide to Nabarro through the website will be treated.
You can use this website without providing any personal information. However, you may wish to provide personal information by completing the forms and submitting emails to contacts on various sections of our website, including:
- Briefings - subscription to newsletters and other publications
The personal information you submit on our website will be used for the purposes apparent in the relevant part of the website and also for any other purposes for which you give your consent. We may, on occasion, transfer your information to another Nabarro office or the office of a partner law firm some of which are in countries outside the EU and which might not have the same data protection laws as those in force in the EU. We may from time to time share information with third parties where we are co-ordinating joint marketing activity.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Nabarro website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser ("cookies") to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
Nabarro takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Nabarro website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Nabarro responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Nabarro's negligence.
For a small fee, you have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy please contact Clare Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 (0)20 7524 6576.
If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us at: email@example.com .
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Nabarro is a Community trade mark.